Happy LAMB-oween!

Good day!

Happy Halloween, y'all. I wasn't going to dress up this year but...how could I not?
Luckily, I had a costume that my mom purchased for me a couple of years ago from Value Village that I never got to wear.
It's totally not "me" and it was kind of funny for anyone who knows me. There's even a strange coincidence that comes with.

Without further ado, I give you...

Cheerleader Lamby!

 Yay team!

Beat 'em, defeat 'em!

I know, I know. It is kind of cute. Here's where the coincidence comes in: I googled the school to find out where it was from and what their mascot was. Turns out it's St. John the Baptist school in West Islip, New York. My mom was born in West Islip. Right??? How perfect that she bought me this then.
Why isn't this costume me? I was a drama geek and a headbanging heavy metal girl in high school. All that's changed now is that I'm older and I'm not performing in plays. I do love the oxymoron of it all.
On a sidenote, holy shitballs is my kitchen dark. I gotta do something about that...

I did not forget my nails though. You know I had to coordinate!



Index is: Orly Star of Bombay, WNW Mad Styles on tip and Essie Lollipop polka dots.
All others: Essie Lollipop, WNW Mad Styles on tips and Orly Star of Bombay polka dots.

I do not know what possessed me to try a chevron tip. Other than trying to match the top of my costume. It was not as easy as I thought it would be. Oy. However, it turned out okay for a first try. Did I mention that I free-handed it? That's probably why it's not so super. But it did match exactly and overall, I'm quite pleased.

Boy am I glad I finally got to wear this costume. I felt like a freak every time I mentioned that I owned a cheerleader uni in spite of never having been one. Yeah, you know. 

Thanks for looking and I hope everyone has a pleasant evening. I plan to gorge myself on CANDY!!!

3 Comments

  1. One thing that comes to mind.. TONI BASIL's Hey Mickey! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top