A thousand shards of voice

Good day!

I've been up to my old tricks with the polish layering again. Before we get to the photos though, I apologize in advance if the quality is not so good. Matt took my camera with him on business trip so I had to use my phone camera. Hopefully, you'll like my layering enough to forgive me.


Revlon Facets of Fuschia, two coats
layered with two coats Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black

Oh, boy. Don't you just love trying to clean up glitter? It's swell.
I love how this came out. The holo hex glitter looked fab with the fuschia hex glitter. 
Wow...I'm still overwhelmed by this.

I wore that for a day and the next morning, I layered some more rather than spend some time removing all this glitter. Also, I really didn't want to remove it. It's so pretty.

 ChG  Fault Line with Revlon Just Tinted Victorian
before top coat
Two coats of Out the Door
and AMAZEBALLS!

I wish I had my camera so I could've really captured this. It had gorgeous depth and fire. I tried sharpening this a bit more so you could see it all. I just know I have to do this again and take proper photos.

That will do for now. It's a grey, misty day and it's making me so lethargic. I think I will just lay on the couch and listen to Katatonia all day. At least until Matt gets home!

Have a great day, all!

2 Comments

  1. Really Fabulous! Where do you get Kleancolor?

    ~elaine~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Elaine! I got my Kleancolor from Beautyjoint.com. You can buy them from the Kleancolor website but Beautyjoint is MUCH cheaper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top