Egg and Spam Egg, Bacon and Spam Egg, Bacon, Sausage and Spam Spam, Bacon, Sausage and Spam

Good morning!

I will be headed off to Las Vegas tomorrow morning so I wanted to be sure I got a little something here for you to see. I've been buying plenty of polish and swatching, I just haven't managed to actually post much.
I'm gearing up big time for the holidays at work so i come home pretty tired. Also, my schedule changed so I'm working nights three times a week. *Sigh*

Without further ado, I give you lots of SPAM to enjoy:

First up are two of my most recent Duck Day manicures.


 Base is Sally Hansen Going Green
Tips are Color Club Almost Famous
I used Kiss Nail Art Pen for the lettering.
"WTD" stands for "Win The Day," which is Coach Kelly's mantra.



Next is my very first water marbling attempt. I wanted to do a pin marbling originally but it turned out so bad that I gave up. I'm not sure why I did this but I'm glad I did. I think it turned out pretty rad.


I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Jumpin' Jade and Lightning
over a base of WNW Mad Styles

I had some small issues with this but nothing unmanageable. Matt loved it and he thought it was a really cool technique. He now has some ideas for color combos for me to try!


Next is a purchase I made at the new Sephora store in Portland by Pioneer Square. 



Sephora Hey DJ
three coats over Gelous base.

This is an aubergine creme that applied so fabulously and dried amazingly quick. It is also the tiniest bottle that I have ever paid 4 dollars for. It was pigmented enough to use two coats but since I have some thin spots on a few of my nails, I used three for complete opacity. This is a wonderful polish and a great color. I just want more of it. Like, in a bigger bottle.

FInally, I have another look to show you with a polish that has worked it's way into my top 10 polishes.


 Index, middle and pinkie are BB Couture Adam
Ring is Kleancolor Chunky Holo Candy over one thin coat of Adam
All that is topped with ChG Haute Metal crackle

I adore Adam. How can you not love a sublime olive green with RED SHIMMER? It's amazeballs.
It applies so beautifully as well. I grin like a fool every time I put it on. It really does make me happy to paint it on. This look was a refresher because I really did not want to take Adam off.
(Seriously, this sounds mighty pervy...)

 Here is the ring finger before adding crackle.
Also before I freshened everything else.

Here's a macro of what it all looked like.

That will do it for now. I have a snotch of last minute packing to do and then it's off to work. I apologize in advance to my co-workers who have to deal with me today!

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

2 Comments

  1. they are all amazing!!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! =)
    I'm a new follower at your blog.

    http://marshee13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top