Said you'd give me light...

Good morning!

Today I have the first of my hauls from Las Vegas.
I love H&M and it is horrible that there is not one in Eugene. Again, the nearest location is in Portland. Boo. So wherever I travel, if they have an H&M, I always go.

I've been wanting to try some of their polishes but there were none the last time I was in Portland. I was so happy when I walked in at the Miracle Mile location and found some! I was most drawn to this lovely gold and I adored the cute bottle. Which is very reminiscent of the adorable Ciate Paint Pots...

 H&M 70s Boho
Three coats over Gelous and ridge filler



This is a fabulous old gold with green tones. It applied so lovely and dried in a snap. I was most impressed with the wear. By the end of the day, I had minimal tip wear and no chips. I'm disappointed that I had no sun because it is quite shiny and luxe. Alas, the difficulties of life in the Pacific Northwest...

That does it for now. I have one more day of work and then I have to get up super early to bake two loaves of bread to take to my mom's house. Oy...the holidays...

Thanks for looking and see you soon!

2 Comments

  1. Ok, what song is that from? It's on the tip of my brain, but I just can't reach it--help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nail Reflections - Thank you very much!

    WildHeart- It's "Sara" by Fleetwood Mac.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top