And now for something completely different...

Good morning!

Today I am bringing guest hands and toes! My niece, Sierra, is just as nail obsessed as I am. Which is both amazing and frustrating. Amazing because I had nothing to do with it but frustrating because she lives so far away from me. But I am a proud auntie and I had to share my joy.
We routinely text one another shots of our nails, discuss polish and ideas for nail art. It makes me so proud and it's nice to share something with a member of the family.

So I decided that it was time for Sierra to be featured here and hopefully, we can make it a regular feature!
Get ready for my sweet girl's debut! She's still learning a lot and I'm working on getting her tool kit well stocked.

Base is L.A. Colors Black velvet
Topped with Claire's Dry White Glitter

I like how the glitter is blue over the black. Great combination. I think this picture is best kind of blurred so you can see just how sparkly it is. (And yes, I have to teach her about clean-up. But she's 11 so...whatevs.)
This was to coordinate with her dress for her school's Christmas program. And she looked cute as hell!

Next up is her toes. Be warned now if you have problems with feet!

Base is Sally Hansen HD in Cyber
Topped again with Claire's Dry White Glitter

Again, the blur is good to see the sparkle. I also like how the glitter is less blue and really picks up the purple of Cyber. I will also brag that Cyber is one of the polishes I sent home with her mom last month. I'm glad she likes it and how could I not send her polish??

That will do it for now. Hope everyone likes what my sweet girl has done. I love that she takes after auntie in the layering department!
Have a great day!

3 Comments

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top