Party People in the house!!!

Happy New Year, my friends!
Matt and I will be spending some time with good friends this evening. But this will have to be our special NYE party since we can't all be together in real life. (Oh, how I wish we could!)


We'll have a glass of champagne...

 Orly Au Champagne with top coat



We can kick out a few jams on the Turntable, err...ipod.

 L.A. Girls Turntable



Things might get a little Risque...


Black Radiance Bold & Sexy Risque

But we'll have the Ultimate Shine of The Time...

Essence Colour & Go The Ultimate Pink
topped with Essie Shine of the Times 
Fingr's decal


Well, my darling friends...thank you all for another wonderful year and for standing by me.
I wish you all the best and may 2012 find you in god health and your Helmers bulging with nail polish!
Hugs and loves always!

Sincerely,

Lamby (Who will be in bed before midnight...)

2 Comments

  1. Honey, have a WONDERFUL holiday! Lots of love to you.
    These are all gorgeous on you, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! Love the heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top