Henkäys Ikuisuudesta

Good day!

Today I bring my annual holiday message. I myself do not observe the holiday but I do want to tell you all that I am grateful to have met you and shared not only a love of nail polish but pieces of our lives. I've been very fortunate to have made some wonderful friends via this blog and I love meeting new polish obsessed friends everyday.
I thank you all for sharing yourselves and for visiting my small corner here. I hope the holiday season (If you do observe...) finds you well and with those you love. Thank you for another wonderful year!

Without further ado, I want to share the ONLY holiday song that I like. It reminds me of my grandfather who was born on Christmas Eve and I think it's a lovely tribute to those who are no longer with us.






Be well friends.

Sincerely,

Heather Mighty Lambchop

One Comment

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top