I have a Vendetta

Good morning!

Today I am bringing you my most expensive nail polish in my stash. I speak of my very first and I've no doubt not my last, Chanel.


 Chanel Vendetta, three coats over Gelous




Oh my word. I picked this up from the Chanel boutique at the Bellagio in Las Vegas. Matt did exceptionally well at the craps tables and treated me to an extra special shopping trip.
Now I know why people lose their sense over Chanel polishes. This color is so gorgeous! It's an amazing deep eggplant purple with the notorious subtle shimmer. But the big deal is formula. I have never used a polish as lovely as this. It flowed perfectly on the nail. I was so surprised! Even more so to realize that two coats would've worked just as well as three. I was also surprised that this dried so fast. Dear me...


I got spoiled big time in Vegas. Earlier that day I stumbled upon an Inglot store in the Forum Shoppes at Caesar's. I had to have their flakies!! I picked up three and dang, am I in love!

Thus, I had to use one of them over this sublime purple!

 Inglot #204 over three coats Chanel Vendetta



Do you love this??

I'm in trouble now, y'all. I am crazy in love with Chanel polish. Good thing I'm willing to save my NP budget for special things.

That does it for now. The week has begun anew and it's time for work!
Thanks so much for coming by and I hope you have a great day.

4 Comments

  1. I absolutely love this on you, both the Chanel, which suits you - could there be a more perfect name for your first Chanel? - and the Inglot flakies. *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Makes me want to pick these up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all!

    Nikki - The Inglot flakies are sublime. so glad I picked them up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top