I'm a handful, baby, on the dance floor...

Good morning!

It's been awhile since I had done a sponged gradient mani. Sponging is one of my very favorite techniques and it is so dead simple simple to do. The weather here is particularly grey and chilly so I needed lots of color to lift my spirits. (It hasn't helped that Matt has been talking about Cancun...)

Behold:


Base is Orly Au Champagne


Sponged with Unnamed Neon Purple from Cosmetic Arts
ChG Towel Boy Toy
and
Color Club Poptastic

I love how this turned out. It was just the right color combo. Also? I adore Au Champagne. It is the perfect shimmery white that does not leave brush strokes. I'm finding that it makes great underwear for neon polishes too. 

I don't know why I've forsaken sponging...I love it so. Le sigh...

Lastly, I wanted to share my newest jam. I am a metal girl but I do love to dance and I can appreciate a great dance song. It's true, I am trouble on the dance floor!




Thanks for stopping by!

One Comment

  1. I love it! The color are so sweet and cute together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top