Mighty Oregon Rose

**Updated 9.3.12 to fix watermark issues. Namely, I had to add them.**


Good morning!

Today is the Rose Bowl and my Ducks will be taking on the Wisconsin Badgers. I'm sad because I will be missing part of the game due to work but I sure have some snazzy nails! 
My inspiration was the special new ProCombat uniforms and this amazing helmet.


UPDATE:
DUCKS WIN 45-38!!!
98th Rose Bowl Champions!!




This is the final Duck Day mani of the football season so...Win The Day and Let's Go Ducks!!





 Base is Orly Enchanted Forest
China Glaze Millenium and Sally Hansen Lightening for stamps.
Cina nail decals on index finger and temporary tattoos from the Oregon Sports store on ring.
I used Salon Expert plates 20 and 22 for the stamps.
I also used a Kiss Nail Artist pen in black to add some depth to my "feathers."





Oregon, our Alma Mater,
We will guard thee on and on,
Let us gather 'round and cheer her,
Chant her glory, Oregon!
Roar the praises of her warriors,
Sing the story, Oregon,
On to vict'ry urge the heroes
Of our Mighty Oregon!
(bridge)
Go! Ducks! Go!
Fight! Ducks! Fight!
Go!
Fight!
Win! Ducks! Win!


Have a wonderful day, all!

2 Comments

  1. Aww man we college ball rivals, thats all its cool, In Wisconsin(ME) its Badgers all the way. Good luck to both teams. ps those colors are green bay packers lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top