Decadence before austerity

Good morning!

I'm spending the day getting ready for a weekend trip to Vancouver, B.C. but I took a few to do my nails and do something kind of fun.
I really love the paint splatter manicures and I love the purple, green and gold colors of Mardi Gras. So, I had to incorporate them all.


Base is Orly Glitz
ChG Grape Pop and Ulta That Jungle Look splatters




I've been practicing the splatter technique for awhile and this time I finally cracked it. My right hand turned out a little better than the left. It is very messy and a little hard to clean up. But it was a lot of fun to do.
I will keep working on my technique and have some fun with color combos.

Thank you for coming by and taking a look. I'm off to finish preparing for my trip and I'm so excited to do some nail polish shopping! See you all next week!

One Comment

  1. Oh, I love this!! Those colors are so fun together. I wonder what the gold would look like splattered over black...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top