Gimme candy

Good morning!

Today I have another LE Hard Candy glitter polish from the holidays. This was one of the minis released for $1. It was much better than the gift set!

Blue glitter jelly 
Three coats, no top coat


Three coats with top coat

The consistency was a snotch thick as is customary with a lot of glitters. This one has very fine glitter giving more a glass fleck finish with a hint of silver.
This does not dry as matte as the others I showed you. It is rather sheer so for those who can't handle VNL, I recommend using it as a layering polish.

I often say that I love a bargain and I've often shared some of the crazy deals I scored. This one currently holds the title of least amount paid. I fully expected to pay $1 for this. Instead, it rang up at 25 cents!
Insane! 

Before I go, I wanted to mention two things. I'm on Pinterest and I added a button if you'd care to follow my boards. I've also begun watermarking my photos since I've been sharing them on Pinterest. It's mainly because I want to differentiate between my own work and the items I find and pin to my boards. 

That will do it for today, guys. I'm off to the library since it stopped snowing and then it's time to visit the fam.
Thank you for coming by and have a wonderful day! 

2 Comments

  1. I'm not sure what's going on but all your pics are black with a white circle that has a - in the center of it. :( I don't know if I'm the only one or not but I thought you should know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @~SillyCR Thanks for pointing that out! It's fixed now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top