I will give you the stars

Good day!

Today I have something that's totally different for me.
I'm quite clear that I don't really care for pink. I prefer bright and neon pink though I have two rosy, ladylike pinks. I just find most shades of pink to be too precious. That said, I do love glitter and I love original shades.
Thus, I bring you Revlon Starry Pink.


Three coats, no top coat

I know it's been seen before but this is a really great nail polish. I love that it's a milky, jelly pink rather than a straight pastel. This has all of the elements to catch my attention and force me to bring it home. Starry Pink applies beautifully and dries very fast. It's not terribly gritty and it does not drink top coat.
Revlon is really making me happy with their latest color selection and they've been doing a great job with formula.

Of course, I had to do something a little different with this. As much as I love on its own, I wanted to play it off something else. So I did an accent mani.


Ring finger is Sally Hansen Wedding Crasher, three coats.
Starry Pink, three coats on all others

It's a simple look but quite lovely. This also reminds me that I need to do a proper swatch of Wedding Crasher. Oy...

That will do it for today, I'm off to spend time with family. My niece and nephew are visiting from Kansas and my mom is going to be making a giant, yummy dinner!
Thanks for coming by and have a wonderful day! 

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top