Claire is spoiled and moody

Good morning!

There is more backlog to share!
Today I have a couple of things from Claire's. I haven't been by there very much because I haven't been wowed. I'm at a point with my stash that I am pickier and more discerning. Thus, Claire's hasn't been on my radar much. However I did pick up a couple of things back in March and I was gifted another.

First up I have a polish from the Spoiled Rotten line.

 Unnamed Metallic Chartreuse

 Three coats, no top coat



I was drawn to this because it was a metallic and chartreuse. Simple enough. It's quite pretty if a little brush stroke-y. It starts sheer but builds nicely. I was less impressed with the dry time and formula. It was a tad thick and successive coats took longer to dry.


 Claire's Mood Excited/Bored
three coats, no top coat
Cold fingers

Excited/Bored 
same as above with warm water

I really love the Mood polishes. They just apply beautifully and the color change is really fun.
Excited/Bored dries matte and looks a bit chalky. It's a coral/peachy pink that changes to a surprisingly pretty shell pink. I picked this because I loved the "cold" color but I was surprised by how much I liked the "warm" color. 


 Claire's Mood Calm/Wild
three coats, no top coat

Same as above with warm water, indoor light

Calm/Wild is a mauve kind of purple with lots of fine silver shimmer. It was a darker purple when I first applied it but I warmed up pretty quick to achieve the mauve color in the top photo. Under hot water it turns to a bright pink. I'm glad the silver shimmer does not disappear! The "warm" color is very similar to L.A. Colors Electrified albeit a bit lighter. 

There you have my most recent Claire's purchases. How do you like the Mood polishes?

Thank you for coming by and I hope you have a great day!

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top