Coast to Coast

Good morning!

I have another polish to show you that I got from The Big Deal discount store here in Eugene.

 Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Gray by Gray




I love this even though it isn't grey. It is greyed out or has tones of grey in it. But it sure as hell ain't grey.
Nonetheless. It is lovely. I was impressed with how well it applied and how quickly it dried.

Every time I wear this, I think of the Trapeze song Coast to Coast. Probably because this is one of those colors that reminds me of the Oregon coast. And probably because it's a bit of a palate cleanser. The song is about moving on to the next adventure and appreciating the good times had. I think it works.

Glenn Hughes has been on my mind a lot since I received and read his autobiography recently. I adore his music and I would just love to meet him. He has such a beautiful voice...





I have a lot to share with you coming up. Matt surprised me with a belated birthday/13th anniversary party on Saturday and he spoiled me so rotten! But today is round 1 on the Eurovision Semi-final so I will be glued to my laptop for that. I love Eurovision...
Anyway, more to come tomorrow!

Thank you for coming by. I hope you have a lovely day!

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top