A dollop of Daisy Does It

Good day!

Today I have a little bit of swatching and a little bit of water marbling for you.

Color Club has definitely scored a win for the recent Take Wing collection. For good reason too. Beautiful, glass flecked colors? Yes please! I realize that it has a lot of dupes but eh, what you gonna do?
Anyway. Please enjoy even though you have seen it a million times already.

Daisy Does It, three coats no top
in sun


Same as above in shade

This applies like a dream and dries really fast. I absolutely had to have it. I am a sucker for a good glass fleck. However, I NEEDED this because it's so unique and perfect for Duck Day manicures. What is so frustrating about this is that I could not capture the green flash of this. I am not kidding. It has a green flash.
Which is PERFECT for me. It is subtle but I promise it is there. 
So, if you like yellow, you must get this. It is that special.

Of course, I can never leave well enough alone. I had to try and water marble with it. Wouldn't you know it, the day I did so and photographed it, the ever wonderful PolishAholic did a glorious water marble with Daisy Does It. Hers is gorgeous!!

I'm undaunted and I love how mine came out. Peep it!


Right Hand

Left Hand
That is one fiery manicure!

All righty, here are the specs:
Base is RBL Yellow Fever, one coat
Marbling is with Daisy Does It and China Glaze Riveting. 

This was super fun to do and I loved how it came out. Too bad the sun wasn't playing that day. I can only imagine how blazingly bright it would have been!

That will do it for today, guys. I'm off to get ready for my yummy birthday sushi dinner!
Thank you for coming by and have a wonderful day.




Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top