Feeling fab

Good morning!

Today I have a couple of recent nail looks to show you. I got a new camera for my birthday and I've had a wonderful time using it. I got a Kodak Easyshare Z5120. The best part? It's PURPLE! It has some crazy good macro going on. My Nikon was good but this really beats it.
There is still so much to learn about it but I'm grateful that the weather has been so lovely. It's been inspiring not only for my manicures but in testing out all of the features of my camera.

Anyway...let's move on to the photos.


Ring finger is Nina Ultra Pro Ink-ling, three coats
All others are China Glaze Sea Spray, three coats

I did this manicure the weekend before last when I attended the Eugene Just For Women Expo. The event was really fun. There was shopping, fashion shows and salon booths doing hair and nails. There wasn't a whole lot of beauty related booths beyond Mark and Mary Kay reps. There was also a lot of booths for party shopping companies. However, there was a Jamberry Nails booth and I spent a lot of time talking with the rep there. I received a sample and I'm looking forward to trying it. I also tried out a Dead Sea Salt scrub that was simply lovely. 

I received a lot of compliments on my manicure while I was at the event. Even a couple of nail techs liked it!
I have to say, the color combo went together really nicely. I made the joke that these colors were the skies of Florence. Florence, Oregon that is! (Florence is on the coast. It's usually grey, foggy and cold.)

Tuesday, I delivered a home cooked lunch to Matt, on my bike. It was a beautiful day so we had a "picnic" in the back of the truck. On the way back home, I rode along the Willamette and took a ton of pictures.
Since it was so sunny, I had to wear a sunny, sparkly manicure too.


Base is L.A. Colors Tahiti Sunrise, two coats
Sponged with China Glaze Riveting,
L.A. Colors Electrified and 
Color Club Daisy Does It

This was just so shiny and sparkly. And dangerous while I was riding my bike. I kept finding myself checking out my nails. Good thing my city has a comprehensive bike path system!

Now that I have a new camera and lots of sun, it's time to get all of my backlog of swatching taken care of. Today I am off to hike Mt. Pisgah. I'll swatch tomorrow...

Thank you for coming by. I hope you have a glorious day!

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top