See Ya Later, Sailor

Good Morning!

I'm pretty much caught up on my backlog. In looking through some of my old photos, I realized that there are a couple of things that need to be re-swatched. As soon as sunshine returns, I will be doing so and getting those out there.

In the meantime, I have a lovely polish that my mom bought me back in April.

 China Glaze Ahoy

 Three coats, no top coat


I was sure glad that Sally began carrying pieces from this collection, I really didn't want to miss out.
Ahoy is a gorgeous berry glass fleck jelly. It's nicely opaque in three coats and dries beautifully. China Glaze really knows how to do the glass fleck. 

I've gotten a lot of use out of this so far. I've used water marbled and sponged with it and it sure makes a great pedicure color. What a great summer color! (Not that it really matters to me, I wear what I want when I want.)

Now I own the three colors I truly wanted from the Anchors Away collection and I couldn't be happier.
What are your favorites from Anchors Away?

That does it for today. I have a date night to prepare for and a menu to plan for Saturday. Matt and I will be watching the final of the Eurovision Song Contest and I want us to have some good snacks! (And some booze. I usually develop a drinking game every year.) 

Thank you for coming by and I hope you have a great day!

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top