I *Heart* Neons



Good morning!

Today I have a new neon polish collection from Forever 21. Lots of photos ahead!


I Heart Neons package

This collection houses seven vibrant neon colors. All are unnamed, dry matte and have a "crelly" formula.
Each of these apply fairly streaky and look their best over a white base coat. Great collection to have if you are looking to add some neon to your stash but not wholly original nor unique. Formula on the purple, teal and blue colors are thick and harder to work with. All swatches are three coats with no top coat.



Neon Pink



Neon Orange


Neon Yellow



Neon Green



Love & Beauty Neon Purple



Love & Beauty Neon Teal



Love & Beauty Neon Blue

That purple is one hot, thick and streaky mess. I would definitely need to use some thinner to make it more palatable for me. The blue and teal are thick as well but not nearly as troublesome.

So there ya have it. I purchased this set at Forever 21 for $9.80.

Thank you for coming by and have a great day!

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top