Pandora and that dang box

Good morning!

It was a busy week for me last week. I was taking care of my mom who hurt her neck and shoulder at work. I made sure she was resting and taking it easy because she was in a good bit of pain. So I was a good daughter and made her meals, cleaned things up, hung out and made sure she took her pain medication.
In the midst of this, I managed to pick up a little something for myself.
I had to pick up her prescriptions from Walgreens and since I had a Register Rewards coupon, I grabbed a Sinful Colors polish I had been wanting.


 Sinful Colors Pandora

Three coats, no top coat

Pandora is a perfect terracotta creme with pinky-red shimmer. It is a gorgeous color. It is a wee bit sheer as evidenced by my VNL but nothing bad. However, I had trouble applying this. I can't say for certain that it was the formula alone. My nails were in pretty bad shape since I had spent two days keeping my mom's kitchen clean. I didn't have gloves to use and I had my hands constantly in water. This led to a good bit of peeling. My middle finger was hardest hit. Essentially, a sheet of nail peeled right off. This left me with a major divot and weak, thin tip. I thought I could get by using a ridge filler after a light buffing. It was not to be.
I did find this formula to be a bit thick and uneven. But since my nails were misbehaving, I don't feel confident saying that it's all formula. I will revisit this after I get my nails back into shape. In the meantime, I think this is just so pretty. I love the shimmer so much and I don't have another color like this. Can't complain about the purchase price either. I ended up paying 99 cents for this thanks to my aforementioned 1 dollar Register Rewards coupon.
Thank you so much for coming by. I hope you have a lovely day!


2 Comments

  1. Such a great colour for summer, and a refreshing change in the midst of all the neons and pastels that seem to be the only colours on offer for summer!

    Alice

    http://SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally is! I want to wear this mani when I wear my denim dress again. I'll be rocking that "Southwestern" look!

      Delete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top