What's going on with Lamby?

Good morning!

There is another break in the metal series. Today I am volunteering at the Springfield Summer Fair at Island Park. I'm really looking forward to it! So, if you live in the Eugene/Springfield area, come on down. Admission is $8 and $25 for a family of four.

Speaking of volunteering, I have to get a TB test this week. I'm applying for a volunteer position at the HIV Alliance too and that's one of their requirements. All this and I'm still going to be job hunting.

Fear not, the metal series will continue. The next chapter will be all about Gothic Metal and I get to annoy you all with my favorite band again! So be sure to check back, I will have more METAL for you.
Also, these are my nails today:

Three coats China Glaze Optical Illusion with
one coat China Glaze Ray-diant.
It's supposed to be sunny today so I wanted glitter.

Nope, it's not a great photo. I took it with my new phone because I was too lazy to get my real camera. 
In my defense, I hadn't yet had coffee and right now, I've only had three or four sips. I'm impressed that I'm remotely cognizant.

That will do for now. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I will see you later!

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top