It's a bomb

Good morning!

Today I have a polish I picked up while in California. We do not have CVS in Oregon so I don't get the Spoiled by WNW or Confetti polishes easily. I was on the hunt for the Spoiled line but the CVS in Woodland let me down. However, they had Confetti.




Confetti Blue Bombshell
Four coats, no top coat

I think you can see why I purchased this. It's so glowy. And duochrome-y. But it is so damned sheer and streaky! It is rather buildable, yes but I want even coverage. This does not have it.

So...what's good about it? It dries fast. It's not super runny. I'm definitely able to use it for layering and jelly sandwiches. 
Blue Bombshell disappointed me. It gets to stay in the stash but it will be relegated to the layering bin. It just isn't strong enough to stand on its own.


And there you have it. I'm working on editing my collection of pics from Warrior Dash to show you. But I have my hands really full right now. I'm just about done with my training for work and will have a brief break.
Going to have to figure out how to balance everything again!

Thank you for coming by. Have a wonderful day and I will see you soon!

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top