Quack Attack

Good day!

Here is the Duck Day manicure for September 29, 2012. Today's match up is against Washington State in Seattle.




What I did:

New York Summer Amaranth/Kleancolor Chunky Holo Clover jelly sandwich on thumb, middle and pinkie.
Rescue Beauty Lounge Yellow Fever on index and ring.
Konad Special Polish Green and Pure Ice Platinum Base Coat stamping colors.
Fauxnad GCOCOL plate F02

Not much time to discuss today. We're having friends over to watch the game and we are making nachos. Matt just finished making some awesome carnitas and now it's my turn to make the beans.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and GO DUCKS!


3 Comments

  1. This is so cute, who doesn't love stars?! I love all the mani looks you come up with for the Ducks, you're very creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love my Ducks and it's really fun coming up with different nail designs. Glad you enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. This is so cute, who doesn't love stars?! I love all the mani looks you come up with for the Ducks, you're very creative. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top