Saved!

Good Morning.

Today I have another polish from my trip to California. I was rolling through Walgreens in Woodland and saw the Wet n' Wild Fast Dry two pack display. Normally, I would have passed it up and waited to buy it at home because Oregon has no sales tax but...those two packs were nowhere to be found in Eugene.
(Of course, a few weeks later I find them at my neighborhood Walgreens.)

Anyhoo. I snatched up one with Saved by the Blue and Party of Five Glitters. I'll be honest, I wasn't super excited about them individually but put them in a special package and I'm all over it. I'm glad I did.



Wet n' Wild Saved By The Blue
Three coats, no top coat


This is way prettier than I realized. It's an almost cobalt blue loaded with shimmer and glows. In my photos it looks like it flashes green but I really don't remember that IRL.  SBTB applied beautifully. No pooling, not runny just heavenly. It dried really quick, which is advertised. I point it out because I have another FastDry that does not. Though that is more due to body chemistry than bad formula.

I'm kicking myself for not having picked it up sooner. I have a few blues that are similar but not quite as glow-y. I think I might have been over blue for a bit but this has reignited my excitement.

That will do for now. Today is my last day of training. I've been working "live" and wow, it is a lot of work. I'm a bit overwhelmed with information. I have some time off coming so I'm going to take advantage of it to can tomatoes from my garden and write/schedule posts. (And probably pick up some extra work hours...I hate being broke.)

Thank you for coming by. Hope you have a wonderful day!

2 Comments

  1. This is a gorgeous color of blue. I have its dupe, China Glaze Frostbite and love how vibrant this kind of blue is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reminding me about Frostbite! I could not for the life of me recall what this was a dupe for.
      Makes me even happier to have it because I have never been able to find Frostbite.

      Delete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top