Wrap me in sunshine

Good morning.

Today I have another neon post. I wear them year round because they cheer me up. The majority of my year has grey skies and little or weak sun so I need to look at something bright.
Another reason why I dislike fall is because my hands start to peel and it is not pretty! Time to start my cold weather moisturizing regimen...

I am really enjoying the plastic wrap technique and I wanted to do it with neon. This is what I ended up with:






What I used:
Orly Pure Porcelain, two coats as base
Destined Coral
Crumpled plastic wrap
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat

Destined Coral is one of my very favorite neons EVER. If you look at the second photo, you see the glorious pink flash. Neon and duochrome! 
I really love how this came out. I did want to do some stamping over it though. Only because I got some new Essence Stampy Plates. 
My only point of contention is that my middle finger didn't get enough color on it. I only covered half the nail.
Which prompts me to keep working with this technique.

There you have it. I hope you enjoyed this nit of nail art. Thank you so much for coming by and have a great day.


Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top