Social Icons

Friday, October 26, 2012

A House Divided

Good morning!

So I'm super late in getting these photos up but my auntie had a serious health problem and I wanted to be there for her. I will have visited her in the hospital by the time this has posted so I have no news to share. Yet.

Moving on to much happier things...
Last Thursday was a big day for us with football. Our Oregon Ducks were playing but so were the San Francisco 49ers and the Seattle Seahawks. Matt is a Seattle fan and I am a 49ers fan. Hence, we were a house divided.
Naturally, I did a manicure for both of my favorite teams.

First up, my 49ers manicure:




All photos taken under an Ott Light
Old Navy Tip Toe in Holiday, three coats with
China Glaze Medallion, two coats on ring.
Over  PVA glue base coat.

Holiday was the perfect oxblood red for this and I wanted super bling-y for my accent nail. 
It is very difficult photographing my right hand.

Next up is my Ducks manicure:


 Taken in natural indoor light


All Photos taken under Ott light unless otherwise noted
Accent nail is WNW French white cream with 
a jelly sandwich of Orly Here Comes Trouble
and Love & Beauty Neon Yellow
All others are a jelly sandwich of 
Love & Beauty Green Jelly and
Golden Rose Care + Strong #158
All are applied over PVA glue base.


The yellow jelly sandwich was a complete surprise. I had already applied one coat of the yellow over white and I was playing with the glitter on paper.  I brushed the neon yellow over and saw it would make a snazzy jelly sandwich! 

So, who won that night? I'm pleased to announce that my Ducks beat the Sun Devils and the 49ers beat the Seahawks. It was a great night all the way around for me! And only partly so for Matt.

There ya have it. Thanks very much for coming by. I do have something fun to show you later in the week. But for now, it's time to go see my auntie and giver her some love.

Have a good day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.