Beauty BOO-tique

Good day!

I just recently received news of Apothica/SkinCareRx/SkinBotanica Beauty Boo-tique.




From the mail I received:

As summer turns to fall and Halloween is on the horizon, your skin care and make-up needs have to be updated with your clothes.  Starting tomorrow morning, check out our site to take advantage of 70% off savings in our Beauty BOO-Tique. Get there early though because the best brands and products will go fast.  Once the products are sold out the chance to save will disappear like a ghost. 
You'll definitely want to check out the deals!  http://beautybootique.skincarerx.com/
Here's a list of some of the brands available:

I'm particularly interested in this Stila Acai Crush Lip & Cheek Stain. I have such a weakness for lip stains.
I'm also pretty psyched about two of my favorite Alterna products in the sale too.  Alterna is my favorite hair care brand and the Ocean Waves Texturizing Spray is my go to product to make my curls pop. Plus, it smells sweet and fruity. Yummy!

Go forth and check it out!

Disclosure: This post is not sponsored but Apothica/SkinCareRx/Skin Botanica is a sponsor of this blog. (i.e. I have received product in the past for review.)
The above links are not affiliate links and I will NOT earn any compensation if you shop them. 



Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top