Social Icons

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Duck Pop

Good morning!

Today I have my Duck Day manicure from last Saturday.
I admit that I actually did not get to watch the game. I attended a painting party at my favorite Texan's house. And by painting, I mean we were painting pictures. We had canvases, acrylic paints and GLITTER. Which I ended up not using. I'm no artist either so my art was very abstract. Once I have them hung on my wall, I will post photos. They're not too bad considering we had lots and lots of wine and some shots of Kahlua.

About the game, I was super thrilled. We played Cal and for some reason, they have always had some mojo on us. They either beat us or give us hell. Well, need not have worried since we won 59-17. I'm also thrilled Alabama fell. I wish the computers would have put the Ducks at number one since we were ranked at one in the polls but we are at number two. Bodes well for another trip to the BCS!

Without further ado, my Duck nail art:



All photos taken in light-box under Ott Light

What I used:

China Glaze Laser Lime as base
Orly Lucky Duck, Lemonade and Dazzle
Dotting Tool

For my ring and pinkie fingers, I mixed Dazzle with Lucky Duck and Lemonade respectively and then stamped. It all came out pretty subtle so I added the dots. 
Overall I really like how it came out and it was just nice to use a holo.

There ya have it. I have lots to show you from my Kmart haul and some more photos I completely forgot.
Thanks for coming by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.