Here Comes The Sun

Good morning!

Today is probably the worst day for any retail employee. I'm working but gratefully, I get to work from home. I'll still be helping customers but at least I don't have to worry about being pushed around or knocked off a ladder. Not like the horrible old days at Old Navy.

Anyway...I decided something sunny and bright was in order.




What I used:
 WNW The Wonder Yellows
WNW 9021-Orange
L.A. Colors Tahiti Sunrise

Don't mind some tip wear, I was kept from photographing this when it was first done.
I started with The Wonder Yellows and then added Tahiti Sunrise. Finally, I sponged 9021-Orange over most of it but concentrating on my tips.

I think it came out nice and it was good to have some sun to photograph in. However, I want to do this again because I know I can do better.

For some reason, this reminds me of one of the creepiest cover songs I've heard.
It's a Beatles cover done by a band I've really been enjoying called Ghost. They have a really cool retro sound. Their version is so creepy and sinister yet oddly pretty.




That will do today. I'm anticipating a pretty long day. Have a great weekend!

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top