Social Icons

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I meant to shop for shoes

Good morning!

Last month we were running around all over town to get Matt prepared for a business trip to Las Vegas. He desperately needed new clothes and some new shoes. We both love DSW and have scored some amazing deals there. This time, Matt couldn't decide between two pairs of shoes so we only walked out with nail polish for me. That one thing about DSW  that particularly excited me but both the Eugene and Tigard locations had always disappointed me with.
Way back in October 2009, Judy from BeautyJudy.com posted about her nail polish find at DSW in San Francisco. That had me so excited. But there was none to be found for me. Until now. Seriously, it's taken three years to find it. Granted my trips to DSW in 2010 and 2011 were practically nonexistent but I'm still going to take umbrage that my two stores did not have them. Don't get me started on the rather meh selection at the Eugene store. 'Tis a complaint for another time.

Without further ado, Anise Deep Attraction:





Deep Attraction, three coats over base
Taken in sunlight

Deep Attraction is a dark blue toned purple shimmer with weak duochrome. It's a strong duochrome in bottle but not so much on the nail.
The formula is quite nice and dries quickly. You probably could do two coats but I always prefer three.
I'm disappointed by the weak duochrome but I adore purple so I'm not sorry to have this.

Anise nail polish can be purchased at DSW for $6.00 in store only. I picked up mine at the Eugene, Oregon store. Anise is 3 Free, Cruelty Free and supports women's health and women's rights causes. 

Thank you for coming by! I still have more for you, I got a couple of gift cards so I went on a little spree at Valley River Center mall. Oy...

1 comment:

  1. PARABENS PELO BLOG! ADOREI SUAS NAIL ART! JÁ ESTOU TE SEGUINDO... SE PUDER RETRIBUIR, FICAREI MUITO GRATA!

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.