Missha The Style Crystal Nail Polish

Good morning!

So I was editing photos and trying to get caught up when I stumbled upon a folder of unedited nail photos.
Inside was my purchase from Missha when they were having some sweet deals for new customers.
I purchased this polish and received a free full size BB Boomer. That's a pretty rad deal. It was also so nice to order from Missha and my shipment arrived quickly. Definitely going to shop there again!

Anyway. This is about the nail polish.





Missha The Style Crystal Nail Polish HGR01
Three coats over base coat
First two photos taken in natural indoor light
Third photo taken in sunlight and final photo
taken under my Ott light.

I really didn't know what I was going to get with this. I decided not to look for swatches because I wanted a surprise. I most certainly was!

HGR01 is a foiled green duochrome that flashes blue and gold. It is so pretty! It applied gorgeously, dried quickly and was not brush stroke-y. The formula is a little thin but nothing bad. The first coat is very sheer but builds nicely after the second coat.

This is definitely dupe-able. I think Maybelline Color Show Avante Green is a dead on dupe. But I need to compare them to be sure. Either way if you missed the Maybelline, you could get this instead. It's a bit more than the Maybelline but you are getting more polish.

I purchased this from the Missha US website for $6.99. Missha often has great freebie gifts for new customers and offers free shipping for orders over $40. The nail polish is really affordable so if you've been wanting to try it, do it!

That does it for today. Thank you so much for coming by!

2 Comments

  1. Absolutely love the color and how it looks in different light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty - haven't heard of Missha polishes before.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top