Social Icons

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Oh, go Quack it

Good morning!

Today I'm bringing my most recent Duck Day manicure. Again I'm late. Le sigh.



Okay. I alternated Orly Decoded and Pure Ice Platinum Base on my fingers. I really like Decoded, it's a darker grey creme I've been needing in my stash. Platinum Base is hands down my favorite white creme now and I hope Pure Ice makes or will make something like it in the core line.

The yellow and green are Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Lightening and Essence Tommy's Favorite Green. The Essence is from the "A New League" collection that made the briefest appearance at Fred Meyer and swiftly fell into the clearance bin.
I also used a Sally Hansen Nail Art pen in Silver.

As for the tape, it's actually Art Striping tape. I found it at Walgreens of all places. This tape is typically used in art projects on glass, canvas, etcetera, etc. It was very simple to use and I probably would have had cleaner and crisper lines had I had more time to complete this. As it was, I was sitting at the kitchen table doing this before we had to leave and visit the inlaws. Key thing about tape manis to make sure the tape is sealed down well. I did not do this. 

There ya have it. I'm not real happy with this but I did it. I'm currently designing my next one for the upcoming game against USC. Perhaps with more planning and time, I can execute better!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.