Social Icons

Friday, November 30, 2012

Pure Ice: Bid Adieu Dear 28

Good day!

I received a sad release from Pure Ice the other day. They will be discontinuing 28 shades and 4 will be re-named. I looked at the list and a special little pretty I own is bidding adieu.


In 2013, 28 shades of Pure Ice will be discontinued (4 renamed) and we want to give them a proper send off.

Set these colors free and happiness to every finger they encounter!

Images via Pure Ice

You can see the list of shades that will be discontinued HERE.

So, which one do I have that is saying goodbye? Take a look:



Pure Ice Coral Reef
Three coats over base coat, taken in light box under Ott light

My mom and dad bought me this and Rosebud for my birthday last year. I was especially touched because my dad was the one who picked the colors. I fell hard for these little babies and I'm sad to see Coral Reef go.

Coral Reef is sheer and a bit frosty but that lovely coral color and shimmer is so pretty. I loved using this as a base for glitter sandwiches and it sponged really nicely as well. It was a not me color that captivated my attention and I really love it. You better believe I will be headed to Walmart for a backup bottle!

Goodbye Coral Reef. You were a pretty polish that really made this Lamb happy.

Pure Ice Nail Polish does not contain formaldehyde, toluene and DBP. Pure Ice will launch 29 new shades in early 2013 to replace discontinued colors.
I received this a birthday gift in May 2011. I suggest heading to Walmart to get backups of your favorites!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.