Social Icons

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sometimes you do, Sometimes you don't.

Good morning.

Today I have my most recent Duck Day mani for you. It's a bit of a heart breaker because the Ducks lost to Stanford. :(  No matter what, I love my Ducks.





What I used:
Base is China Glaze Smoke and Ashes.
Green in China Glaze Emerald Sparkle
Yellow is Color Club Daisy Does It

I love Smoke and Ashes because it covers in two thin coats or one thicker coat. I love the green shimmer even though it is very subtle. I sponged this with Emerald Sparkle and Daisy Does It.
I think this best shows the green flash in Daisy Does It. I really wanted add more but I was just taken with the pretty sparkle. I didn't necessarily attempt a gradient, I just wanted swipes of color rather than flowing in together.

Well, it was devastating to see the Ducks lose but Stanford had the toughest defense we've faced all season. All is not lost, we have to beat the Oregon State Beavers in the Civil War and we really need UCLA to beat Stanford. The Civil War is gonna be tough but I think we can do it. If those work out, we may have a slim chance of BCS visit but we'll definitely go to the Pac 12 championship and then the Rose Bowl.

So...Go Bruins and most importantly, GO DUCKS!!! 

That will do for today, guys. Happy Thanksgiving Eve to my fellow Americans and I hope my international friends have a terrific rest of the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.