Social Icons

Monday, November 26, 2012

The Wonder what?

Good morning!

I noticed that my yellow inventory has been fairly low. The last great, unusual yellow I bought was Color Club Daisy Does It and it's been rad. However, I have so many yellow cremes, it was time to find something else.

Why I was not paying closer attention to Wet n' Wild is beyond me but thanks to a Fred Meyer WNW sale, I fixed that.

 Three coats taken in sunlight
Index is over WNW Mad Styles
Ring is over Innisfree unnamed yellow



Above photos taken in light box under Ott Light

The Wonder Yellows is a snazzy metallic yellow. It's quite sheer and it's brush stoke-y.
But the glow more than makes up for it. I don't really recommend wearing it without underwear because it does make your nails look sickly and really glow-y. White kind of takes some of the shimmer away but it makes the yellow really pop. Perhaps a more opaque yellow creme would work better as underwear because the Innisfree is hella sheer.

I'm so glad I picked this up. I now can expand what I do with Duck Day manis. That said, I'm off to work. Hope everyone has a great day!

I purchased this at Fred Meyer as part of a 2 for $3 sale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.