Social Icons

Sunday, November 11, 2012

You Have the Right to Rock

Good morning.

Vh1 Classic is now making their own holidays and they've decided the perfect mash up is heavy metal and Veteran's Day (Rememberance Day.)
I'm actually okay with this. I am grateful to the men and women who have served and keep us free. And keeps the freedom to enjoy my favorite music in the world.

As such, it seemed fitting to share the following Iced Earth song. For those that don't know, Matt Barlow, the singer was so moved after 9/11 that he quit the band and became a cop. (Let's not talk about founder Jon Schaeffer's crazy politics but I suppose you could say he's a patriot.)
Anyway, this song works. Please enjoy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.