Here's the latest press release from Pure Ice. Some good layering ideas in here!
In the wonderful world of nail polish, 'underwear' is the color you use under another color as a layering tool. Every fashionista knows that her underwear can make or break and outfit. So we went through the vaults and found the best for you.
Here are the top 13 must-have underwear shades for 2013 from Pure Ice!
1. Viva Las Vegas 845 (paired with Playtime 747) Micro Shimmer Gold
2. On His Saddle (paired with Cheatin 540) Bright Pearl Aquamarine Blue
3. Touch Me Softly 644 (paired with My Wonderland 768) Velour Grape Purple
4. All Nighter 977 (paired with Pardon My French 655) Deep Pearl Burgundy
5. Over the Top 641 (paired with Sea Quin 661) Velour Copper Shimmer
6. Monte Carlo 843 (paired with Twist & Shout 754) Raspberry Jelly
7. Jackpot 972 (paired with Twinkle 765) Glossy Bubble Gum Pink
8. En Vogue 652 (paired with First Party 713) True Fox Orange Red
9. Blue Midnight 649 (paired with Stop Flirtin 687) Velour Denim Blue
10. Ruffled Sheets 650 (paired with Material Girl 670) Velour Chrome Silver
11. Party Hard 753 (paired with Five Some 770) Creme Dark Navy Blue
12. Not Now 311 (paired with Party of Five 665)Pearl Emerald Green
Wait but that's only 12!
The #13 must-have underwear is Black Rage 980 - A classic creme black that is the perfect for all occasions.
Pure Ice Nail Polish does not contain formaldehyde, toluene and DBP.
Pure Ice will launch 29 new shades in early 2013!