This post is not formal.

Good morning.

Today I have something I picked up in the spring, never swatched and only used once for water marbling. Clearly, this year has not been a good one for me. I'm definitely not on top of my game.
However, I am rectifying that. So I am finally giving this pretty some love.





Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Black Tie
Three coats over base coat


This is something I longed for even before I saw it. I love black polish and I am a sucker for duochromes.

Black Tie is a rich black that flashes blue, purple and green. It applies so nicely and dries well. Not quite as well as I would like but I'm willing to make the sacrifice.
Overall, this is a very welcome addition. There needs to be more black based duochromes as far as I'm concerned!





Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top