You lock it up!

Good morning!

Today's post seems appropriate because it was a Christmas gift from my parents in 2011. Now, we are fast approaching Christmas 2012 and I'm finally swatching this.
I showed it once as an accent nail only but I never gave it a proper swatch. I should be so ashamed...




Sally Hansen Wedding Crasher, three coats over base coat


Wedding Crasher is berry jelly loaded with metallic pink glitter. Sometimes the glitter appears silver but I assure you it's pink. I was impressed by how well this applied and how quickly it dried.
Three coats is pretty opaque and since the glitter is so dense, it's really hard to see much VNL.

I really love this and I feel terrible I never showed it. I think it's bad associations. During the last holiday season, my sister wasn't speaking to me and this made my mom pretty mad. Which all made for a particularly unpleasant time.

I've since lifted Wedding Crasher from those old associations and it will be a regular player in sparkly manicures from now on.

That will do for today. I have one last set of photos to post with my old super long nails. (Super long for me anyway.) Then, we can move on to other things!

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top