Social Icons

Friday, January 18, 2013

Berry good, Color Club

Good morning.

Today I have another scented Color Club that I got from Sally to show you. Still not a big fan of scented polish but this is pretty sweet.



Color Club Berry and Bright
Two coats over base

Berry and Bright is a lovely berry red foil that has some blue and purple tones. Yet again this was richly pigmented and I only used two coats. It applied so smoothly and dried very quickly. I love how it glows and it has a richness I really appreciate.

The scent is a sweet berry. I was pleased that it wasn't overly sweet and cloying. It's actually a lighter scent than Gift of Sparkle. The scent also did not linger nearly as long as GoS either. I like that a lot better.

This came as a duo set with a flakie topcoat and so I tried it out over Berry and Bright.



Color Club Berry and Bright with two coats of Snowflakes top coat

I LOVE flakies and I just can't say no. Snowflakes is packed with iridescent flakes that flash red, orange, gold, green and blue. My only complaint is that it took two coats to achieve a denser coverage. But it is a flakie and I just can't have too many.

There ya have it. A pretty foil and flakies. Me gusta.

I purchased this on clearance at Sally Beauty for $3.99.


1 comment:

  1. I have never seen Color Club polishes at the Sally stores around here...sad!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.