Social Icons

Friday, January 4, 2013

I have some inspiration

Good morning.

I have so much to prepare to show you. Unfortunately, my time has been super limited. As usual.

Anyway...today I have a L'Oreal polish from their recent Project Runway collection. It's not the one I was longing for but I'm awfully glad I got it.



L'Oreal The Muse's Inspiration
Three coats over base, taken in sun


I have some issues with L'Oreal and their nail polish. A few years ago, I picked up their dupe for Essie's Greenport and was so disappointed. The formula was just a big letdown. So much so that I have never swatched it. (I should though...)

Gratefully, this was not a disappointment. It's a lovely metallic orange with golden shimmer. It applied smoothly and dried quickly. One could use two coats because it is nicely pigmented but I always prefer three.

The Muse's Inspiration is pretty underwhelming in bottle and in indoor lighting. Sunlight is when it truly glows.    The day I swatched this, I was so thrilled that we had a lot of bright sun. Wasn't fond of how cold it was though. Mid to low 30's doesn't work for me. I'm looking forward to wearing this more often come summer. I do love little surprises like this.

That will do for today. It's back to work again and I have to get myself back on schedule. Thank you for coming by!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.