Social Icons

Friday, January 11, 2013

Something in the Air

Good morning.

Today I have another Sally Hansen Smooth And Perfect to show you.



Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect Air
Three coats over base

Air is a sheer sky blue with shimmer. It does go on a bit streaky and my middle finger suffered some bubbles. However, the bubbles were operator error and not formula issue. It applied nicely in spite of the streaks and dried very quickly.

Air may not be something one wants to wear alone because of the streaks but it makes a great base for nail art. I'm just in love with the color, shimmer and squishy texture. The built-in ridge filler is a great addition since it does fill in mild ridges. I love having to skip using a ridge filler over my base coat.

That will do for today. I hauled a bit at Sally and found some old polishes at St. Vinnie's. So...lots to swatch and show.

I purchased this at Walgreens for $1.49.

1 comment:

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.