Cutie Girl

Disclosure: This item was purchased by me with my own money. All opinions expressed are my own.

Good morning.

I had photos edited and uploaded of this particular polish and I totally forgot. Which made for a nice surprise because I thought I would have to hurry and take care of some of the photos on my SD card before work today. Now I can breathe easy and enjoy another cup of coffee.



Cutie Girl Delicate Peach
Three coats over base coat

I admit I bought this because I was tickled by the brand name. Cutie Girl just cracks me up. However, I did have the benefit of my sunshine coming through the window at Dollar Tree that picked up the glow and that really sealed the deal. I was pleasantly surprised that this actually had a name too.

Delicate Peach is a very sheer, peach tint loaded with golden shimmer. This will never, ever become opaque but three coats is best to show the peach tint of the base. It applied very nicely and dried quite quick. It's not as smelly as I thought it would be but there is a definite odor.

This is one of those feminine sheers that look great as part of a French manicure. I would never use it as such. This will be a layering polish and for jelly sandwiches. I just love how the shimmer glows, it is so pretty.
It also makes me long for warmer weather. As usual, we've had some lovely days only to get right back into super cold and partly sunny. Le sigh...

That will do for today. I may not have a post tomorrow. I'm going to visit a friend at the hospital tomorrow. She just had a beautiful baby boy who is in the NICU right now. No worries, he's very healthy but he was born a month early so he has to hang out for a bit before he can come home. I'm really looking forward to seeing them both, I am beyond happy for her.

Thanks for coming by and have a great day!

Disclosure: I purchased this at Dollar Tree for $1.00 and with my own money. All opinions expressed are my own.

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top