Divine Plumage

Good day!

I wasn't going to pick up any other items from Sally Hansen's Lustre Shine because I was disappointed in some of the swatches and I really only wanted Lava. But I was at Kmart and there was a bin of marked down polishes. Lo and behold, there was Plume and it was selling for $3.50. In my basket it went. And I took elebenty billion photos.




 Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Plume
Three coats over base coat

Plume is another contender in the duping of Chanel Peridot. I initially resisted because I had picked up Gold Rush at Gap and was pretty satisfied. Upon swatching this, I realized Plume has more coppery elements. That made me really happy and then I found out it's more a dupe for Deborah Lippmann Swagga Like Us.
So I felt pretty good about getting a dupe for something I can't regularly afford.

Plume applies beautifully and dries quickly. It has subtle brush stokes but nothing major. Anyway, you'll be too busy being mesmerized by the color shifts to notice. I adore the green flash but I'm most enamored by the copper glow. Admittedly it's not super exciting because we've all seen it and the others but a good multichrome is a wonderful thing indeed.

I did find three coats was best for opacity. Be aware that I typically prefer three coats for any polish anyway. Since it dries quickly, you should have no trouble applying three coats.

That will do for today. I'm super excited to head to Portland tomorrow. Matt and I are staying at what looks to be a neat hotel and I will be seeing Moonspell in concert again. I'm looking forward to seeing Marduk too but let's be honest, I only really care about Moonspell.

Stay tuned tomorrow because I will be showing my special manicure for the show.

I purchased this at Kmart in Roseburg  on clearance for $3.50. I love a good bargain.


Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top