Wild Wisteria




Good day! 

I hit up Sally Beauty on February 23 when they offered double rewards. My typical 15% became 30% and I could not resist. I picked up some more Orly and finally got a Nina Ultra Pro that I had been wanting for awhile.

Anyway...I wanted to show you one of the new Orlys I got and a quickie mani I did using it.


Orly Wild Wisteria
Three coats over base coat

Wild Wisteria is a rich, dark grape purple creme with high shine. The formula is lovely and glides beautifully on the nail. I used three coats which is my standard. However, one could probably get away with two coats.
Orly typically dries fast for me but I wasn't expecting this one to. I was pleasantly surprised that it did.

The week before I purchased this, I hit up Fred Meyer and picked up two more Milani Texture Creams. I had to have Purple Streak! So I used both in a manicure.


Orly Wild Wisteria with Milani Purple Streak accent nail

I love how this looks. I did it mainly to illustrate for someone how to slowly get used to texture and nail art.
(I know accent nails aren't technically nail art but I was talking to someone who hardly wears polish.) Though both purple colors are different, they complement one another nicely.

There ya have it. I'll be spending the rest of the day scheduling more posts so there shouldn't be too many gaps. 

Disclosure: I purchased the Orly at Sally Beauty with my own funds. I purchased the Milani at Fred Meyer and again used my own funds.


Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top