America, Eff Yeah!

Good morning and Happy Independence Day to my fellow Americans!

We're having the family over for barbecue and fireworks today. Earlier this morning, Matt and I went for a motorcycle ride and we surprised my parents by bringing over bagels and cream cheese for breakfast. So far, a good start to the holiday. I'll be walking down to the store later for some beer because well, I need some Ninkasi! (Seriously, best beer in Eugene!) I didn't slack and I did my nails all fancy.

'Murica!


I really wanted to do some water marbling and stamping so I decided to only marble my ring finger and stamp all the others. However, I saw this awesome look from Anutka at Wacky Laki. I did mine differently but I loved the glitter tape mani idea so I HAD to do it.





Here's a breakdown of what I used:

Sephora by OPI White hot on thumb and ring
Orly Royal Navy on index and pinkie
Zoya Posh on middle

Thumb: L.A. Girl Glitter Addict in Animate and Eutopia
Index and pinkie: Pure Ice Silver Mercedes and Platinum Base Coat, Essence Stampy plate and Konad plate m84
Middle: Konad plate m15 and Essence Stampy plate and Pure Ice Silver Mercedes and Pure Ice Platinum Base Coat
Ring: Orly Royal Navy, Sephora by OPI White Hot and Revlon Dragon Red for the marble

There ya have it! Hope everyone has a great holiday and may all of my buddies everywhere have a great day!



I'm just going to play this song all day. (NSFW and full of profanities. Never fails to make me laugh.)

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top