Cold Smoke

Good morning!

I'm not done with Haken nail lacquer y'all. I seriously went to town when I was in Sisters.



Haken Cold Smoke


My love for duochromes knows no bounds. Cold Smoke is a smoky grey that flashes pink and purple. It's very sheer even at three coats and a bit brush stroke-y. But I love it so.


Three coats over base coat

Cold Smoke applies really beautifully and dries very quickly. I'm excited to layer this over some dark colors especially grey. 

I'm disappointed in my swatches only because my middle finger is all wonky. I woke up the day after the Fourth of July to a ridiculously raggedy and torn nail. I have no idea how it happened. I filed it as straight as I could but the tear was really off kilter. Meh.

Hope you all have a good weekend. I will be working but I'm looking forward to a Saturday when I don't have plans! Particularly since it is my nephew's 21st birthday that day. I don't think I could handle it and I'm sure he wouldn't want his auntie hanging around anyway.

I purchased this at Garden of Eden Gifts in Sisters, OR. Haken is a discontinued brand.

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top