Dirty Martini

Good Morning.

I really love the Sephora by OPI polishes that Matt surprised me with. I have found them to be pretty inspiring. I love tape manicures and what others have done with them. I also love my crafting scissors and the really cool things those same people have done using them. I didn't have a lot of leisure time to really play but I was rather pleased with what I came up with.


Wavy Dirty Martini funky French


Matt really loves neutrals on my nails so he picked out Neutral Beauty for me. I used it for my base and it's pretty close to Butter London Bumster. It's not as yellow but definitely in the family. The above is three coats that applied nicely and dries quickly.



I then taped off my nails using blue painters' tape that I cut with my wavy scissors. I knew Happy Earth Day To Me was the perfect choice. It's a dirty olive green with subtle shimmer. It was going to coordinate perfectly with Neutral Beauty. Admittedly, my index finger got the best wavy pattern but I'm still down with it. I'm not really a fan of the French manicure but I can certainly work with this.

Both of these polishes were a gift from my husband. He purchased them online at Sephora.com. They are being discontinued so you can grab them at a considerably reduced price.

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top