It's Party Time!

Good morning!

I'm very proud to announce that I have received a promotion at work. I had to wait before I could say anything but I'm happy I can share my good news as well as the nail art I did to celebrate.



I hadn't done confetti nails in years but they definitely fit the theme.




Here's what I used:

Essence Studio Nails Ultra Repair base coat - It has a subtle peachy tint that makes nails look nice
Dots are Sephora by OPI White Hot, Sinful Colors Dream On, China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy and Orly Skinny Dip.
I used my Essence dotting tool to make my dots.

I love confetti nails because they are so easy to do and don't take long. Choosing bright colors like this kind of makes them look like candy sprinkles too.

I'm really excited about my new job but I would be lying if I said I wasn't also nervous. This does mean posting is going to be out of whack while I get my new schedule and learn all about my new responsibilities.
In the meantime, I'm just going to enjoy myself.

Also, Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian buddies. Have a wonderful holiday!

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top