That's Brazen

Good morning.

Today is officially the beginning of my week so, happy Monday.

Let's just dive right in, shall we?

Haken Nail Lacquer in Brazen


Brazen is a metallic ruby port shade. This does mean it is a little bit brush stroke-y but nothing unmanageable.


Three coats over base coat

Brazen goes on a little sheer but it builds nicely and can easily be opaque in two coats. This dries very quickly to a classic vampy nail look with the extra bonus of shimmer.


I'm afraid I don't have a lot of comment today. I had a lot of writing to do over the weekend and I'm a bit tapped out. *Cue sad trombone music*

Haken in a discontinued brand that I discovered at a gift shop in Sisters, Oregon.

Leave reply

Thank you for coming by! I deeply appreciate each comment and I do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

Back to Top